2017-2018 CSHS/Palmer Alumni Association Achievements
* Awarded an annual $500.00 donation commencing in August 2018 to show appreciation for Palmer HS ESP (Educational Support Personnel.)
* Awarded $275 toward The Officiator Buzzer System for the Knowledge Bowl.
* Awarded $3,500 to the Palmer Band Color Guard to purchase 12 sabers and 20 personal flag bags.
* Donated $100 to fund (5) Homecoming Corvettes for the Hall of Fame Recipients and their families.
* Awarded $800 to Palmer Chess Club for chess tournament food and supplies.
* Awarded $500 for the purchase of yearbooks, caps and gowns for students in need.
* Donated $600 for plants to be used for improving the grounds by volunteers from the maintenance department, New Life Church, staff, and students on Beautification Day.
* Purchased a half page ad in the Terror Trail yearbook for $100 to encourage graduates to become members and become involved in the Alumni Association.
* Awards from the Barry and LeEtte Foundation provided 6 scholarships for students, support for the I Love To Read Program, and Homecoming.
*Provided managerial support for the “Bob Isaac Scholarship Fund” $1,500 scholarship.
* Provided volunteers to conduct school and Alumni Historical Room tours for incoming freshmen, reunions and homecoming visitors.
* Maintained the Alumni Historical Rooms and Display Case.
* Provided a memorable homecoming celebration to students and Alumni alike with a special, complimentary brunch.
* Awarded two honored Alumni into the CSHS/PHS Hall of Fame during their induction ceremony.
* Sponsored the 2017 “I Love to Read” (ILTR) program at Adams Elementary School using funds from the annual George White grant of $700 per year augmented by funds from the Alumni Association and the $500 from Julie Bolger Davey '60.
* Honored our Alumni Veterans, past and present, with a complimentary breakfast at our November “Salute to Veterans” Members Meeting & Breakfast.
* Provided Alumni support and input to District 11 Committees, the Palmer School Accountability Committee, and the District 11 School Board.
* Renamed the Julie Bolger Davey Alumni Scholarship Fund to The Barry and LeEtte Farris Alumni Scholarship Fund at the request of Julie Bolger Davey (‘60, HOF 2008).
* Prepared and hosted a Senior Brunch for more than 400 graduates.
* Prepared and hosted a Brunch for school staff and maintenance personnel. Hosted a special luncheon for Security Staff.