NONE OF THE ACTIVITIES LISTED WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR
VALUABLE MEMBERSHIP AND GENEROUS DONATIONS
CSHS/Palmer Alumni Association Annual Achievements
- Provide volunteers to conduct school and Alumni Historical Room tours for incoming freshmen, reunions, and homecoming visitors.
- Maintain the Alumni Historical Rooms and Display Case.
- Provide a memorable homecoming celebration to students and Alumni alike with a special, complimentary brunch.
- Induct honored Alumni graduates into the CSHS/PHS Hall of Fame during their induction ceremony.
- Donate to fund Homecoming Corvettes for the Hall of Fame Recipients and their families.
- Honor our Alumni Veterans, past and present, with a complimentary breakfast at our November “Salute to Veterans” Members Meeting & Breakfast.
- Provide Alumni support and input to District 11 Committees, the Palmer School Accountability Committee, and the District 11 School Board.
- Sponsor the annual “I Love to Read” (ILTR) program at area Elementary Schools using funds from the annual George White grant of $700 per year and funds from the Alumni Association and members.
- Donate annually for plants to be used for improving the grounds by volunteers from the maintenance department, New Life Church, staff, and students on Beautification Day.
- Purchase a half-page ad in the Terror Trail yearbook to encourage graduates to become members and become involved in the Alumni Association.
- Provided managerial support for the “Bob Isaac Scholarship Fund” scholarship.
- Donate for the purchase of yearbooks, caps, and gowns for students in need.
- Prepared and hosted a Senior Brunch for more than 400 graduates.
- Participate and attend the yearly graduation ceremony to support the graduating class.
- Host and prepare a Brunch for school staff and maintenance personnel.
- Host a special luncheon for Security Staff.
- Annual donation to show appreciation for Palmer HS ESP (Educational Support Personnel.)
To Palmer Student Council to support the purchase of the electronic sign on Nevada.
Toward the Officiator Buzzer System for the Knowledge Bowl.
To the Palmer Band Color Guard to purchase 12 sabers and 20 personal flag bags.
To the Palmer Chess Club for chess tournament food and supplies.
To the Palmer Custodial staff for the purchase of maintenance and electronic equipment.
To Palmer Choir for their performance at Carnegie Hall in New York City.
To Palmer Baseball Team for installation of a grass infield at Erps Baseball Field.